The Vampire Diaries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Vampire Diaries

TVD

PrijemLatest imagesTražiRegistruj sePristupi

S01e05 "You're Undead to Me"

Ići dole 
4 posters
AutorPoruka
-Elena Salvatore-
Administrator
Administrator
-Elena Salvatore-

Broj poruka : 85
Datum upisa : 15.11.2009
Godina : 29

S01e05 "You're Undead to Me" Empty
PočaljiNaslov: S01e05 "You're Undead to Me"   S01e05 "You're Undead to Me" Icon_minitimeNed Nov 15, 2009 8:20 pm

Damon is still locked up and is growing weaker. Jeremy and Vicki have gotten back together. The school is organizing a car wash to raise funds after Mr. Tanner's death. Elena and Stefan have been having some trust issues but they soon work them out. Elena hears a shocking story about Stefan and Damon from a stranger who recognizes Stefan; it was about an attack that happened almost 50 years ago. Elena does some research and finds a video with a news report about the attack. In the video she can clearly see Stefan, who looks exactly like he does now. While still locked up, Damon uses his powers to get Caroline to let him out, killing Zach after being released. Damon ends up escaping the prison, but Stefan has taken his ring, so he cannot leave the house when the sun is out. During the night, Damon leaves the house and attacks Vicki when she is out in the woods with friends. Logan and Aunt Jenna start to rekindle their relationship. Logan uses his time with Jenna to sneak into Jeremy's room and stealthe pocketwatch. At the car wash, Bonnie starts a fire using her powers. She is horrified and confused so she goes to her grandmother for help. Elena confronts Stefan about who he really is.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://vampirediaries.serbianforum.info
QueeN*Of-ThE-IcE
New Vampire
New Vampire
QueeN*Of-ThE-IcE

Broj poruka : 39
Datum upisa : 28.12.2009

PočaljiNaslov: Re: S01e05 "You're Undead to Me"   S01e05 "You're Undead to Me" Icon_minitimePon Dec 28, 2009 11:02 pm

OK je
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Damon's Girl
New Vampire
New Vampire
Damon's Girl

Broj poruka : 39
Datum upisa : 16.11.2009
Godina : 31

PočaljiNaslov: Re: S01e05 "You're Undead to Me"   S01e05 "You're Undead to Me" Icon_minitimeČet Jan 07, 2010 12:41 am

Ok je epizoda, samo me je sve vreme nerviralo to sto je Stefan zatvorio Damona. -.-
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Nep0pravljiv0 d0padljiva
New Vampire
New Vampire
Nep0pravljiv0 d0padljiva

Broj poruka : 5
Datum upisa : 13.03.2010
Godina : 28

PočaljiNaslov: Re: S01e05 "You're Undead to Me"   S01e05 "You're Undead to Me" Icon_minitimeUto Mar 23, 2010 11:50 pm

da bas je stoka...xD
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: S01e05 "You're Undead to Me"   S01e05 "You're Undead to Me" Icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

S01e05 "You're Undead to Me"
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1